At Sacred Beauty Esthetics, we offer a range of eyebrow services tailored to your individual needs. Depending on your preferred style, you can choose from the following options:
- Fusion/Hybrid Brows: Suitable for all skin types, including those with sparse or asymmetrical brows. Our expert technicians can create a natural or soft look that complements your unique features.
- Powder/Ombre: Perfect for those with combination or oily skin, this service can also work on all other skin types. Whether you're looking for a dramatic or natural brow, our precision technique can help you achieve your desired look.
If you are wanting microblading alone you must reach out to Sierra for approval as microblading isnt for everyone! Choose the service that's right for you and let's enhance your natural beauty! If you are unsure what would be best just book one and we can work together on the day of your appointment.
Can anyone have permanent makeup?
At Sacred Beauty Esthetics, we want to ensure that our clients can safely receive our services. Please note that certain medical conditions and medications may prevent you from getting the service. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email or phone. In some cases, a doctor's note may be accepted.
Please check over this list and let Sierra know if any apply-
- Under the age of 18
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Active infections
- Active skin conditions on the face such as psoriasis, eczema, or dermatitis
- Hemophilia or other bleeding disorders
- Use of accutane within the last year
- Allergies to pigments or topical anesthetics
- Scarring in the brow area
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring
- Chemotherapy or radiation treatment within the last 6 months
- Skin cancer or history of skin cancer
- Excessive sun exposure
- Use of blood thinning medications, narcotics or excessive drinking
- Immune disorders or immunosuppressants
- Lash lift or brow lamination within the last 48 hours
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 6 months or any surgery scheduled within the next 4 weeks
- Have had peels, laser, or microneedling within the past four weeks
- Have had laser resurfacing in the past year
- Have an undiagnosed/untreated heart issue
- Have had Botox injections on the upper half of the face within the last 3 weeks
- At high risk of infection
- Have a trichotillomania diagnosis
Corrections are taken on a case by case basisi! If you have previous work you must send a photo to Sierra by email- SacredBeauty.email@example.com or text- (925)-329-4454 to be approved.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
To prepare for your appointment, it's important to avoid certain substances and activities to ensure the best possible outcome. Refrain from taking blood thinners, alcohol, ibuprofen, or other pain relievers 24 before your appointment. Drinking caffeine on the day of the procedure can increase discomfort and blood flow. It's best to avoid exercising until the brows have finished flaking to prevent poorly healed results. Stop using retinol products and fish oil at least 10 days prior to the service. It is advised to not book your appointment two weeks before or prior to a vacation.
After your procedure it is important to be aware of the healing process, which usually takes 4-6 weeks to fully complete. Minor swelling and irritation is normal, and the brows will appear darker than normal for 2-5 days. As the healing progresses, it's normal for the color to flake off and become less visible. However, don't worry as the pigment will reappear over the following days/weeks, resulting in a soft seamless look.
Is it painful?
While everyone’s pain tolerance is different, most clients take a nap during their appointment! Two types of topical numbing is used throughout your appointment to keep you comfortable.
Feel free to use the contact button to send any questions or concerns and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please let Sierra know if any of these apply to you-
-Conjunctivitis or other eye infections
-Dry Eye Syndrome
-Blepharitis or other eyelid inflammation
-Trichotillomania (compulsive eyelash pulling)
-Recent eye surgery (within 3 months)
- Chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Chronic sinusitis or other respiratory illnesses
- Claustrophobia or anxiety related to having something close to the eyes
- Contact lenses, unless they are removed prior to the appointment
- Recent use of oil-based eye makeup or skincare products
- Skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis around the eye area
It's important to inform your lash artist of any medical conditions or concerns you may have before getting eyelash extensions or lift. This will help ensure your safety and the best possible outcome for your lashes.
- Do not get lashes wet 24 hours after being applied.
- Do not exercise, do hot yoga, sit in a sauna or swim 24 hours after lash application.
- Do not touch lashes. Only use lash wand.
- Try your best not to sleep on your face.
- Clean your lashes with a Lash Cleanser every day to prevent build up and infection.
- If a lash has turned, use your lash wand to brush it straight.
- Brush your lashes daily.
- Always dry your lashes after getting them wet.
- Avoid all oil-based products around your eye area. Oils will break down the adhesive.
- If you must wear mascara or eyeliner, make sure it is oil free and made for/safe to use with your extensions.
- Naturally, you will shed anywhere between 2-5 lashes per day. That means you will need to come in for a fill every 2-3 weeks.
If you are going to be late within the 15 minute mark please notify Sierra. If you are 15+ minutes late you will be considered a no-show and the no-show policy will apply.
Clients must cancel their appointment within 48 hours to avoid the a cancellation fee of 50% of the service fee. This fee will be credited towards the rescheduled appointment.
NO SHOW POLICY
Clients who no show and fail to notify will be charged 100% of their scheduled service. If the client wishes to reschedule, another non refundable deposit will be due as a retainer fee.