At Sacred Beauty Esthetics, we offer a range of eyebrow services tailored to your individual needs. Depending on your preferred style, you can choose from the following options:
- Fusion/Hybrid Brows: Suitable for all skin types, including those with sparse or asymmetrical brows. Our expert technicians can create a natural or soft look that complements your unique features.
- Powder/Ombre: Perfect for those with combination or oily skin, this service can also work on all other skin types. Whether you're looking for a dramatic or natural brow, our precision technique can help you achieve your desired look.
If you are wanting microblading alone you must reach out to Sierra for approval as microblading isnt for everyone! Choose the service that's right for you and let's enhance your natural beauty! If you are unsure what would be best just book one and we can work together on the day of your appointment.
Can anyone have permanent makeup?
At Sacred Beauty Esthetics, we want to ensure that our clients can safely receive our services. Please note that certain medical conditions and medications may prevent you from getting the service. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email or phone. In some cases, a doctor's note may be accepted.
Please check over this list and let Sierra know if any apply-
- Under the age of 18
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Active infections
- Active skin conditions on the face such as psoriasis, eczema, or dermatitis
- Hemophilia or other bleeding disorders
- Use of accutane within the last year
- Allergies to pigments or topical anesthetics
- Scarring in the brow area
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring
- Chemotherapy or radiation treatment within the last 6 months
- Skin cancer or history of skin cancer
- Excessive sun exposure
- Use of blood thinning medications, narcotics or excessive drinking
- Immune disorders or immunosuppressants
- Lash lift or brow lamination within the last 48 hours
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 6 months or any surgery scheduled within the next 4 weeks
- Have had peels, laser, or microneedling within the past four weeks
- Have had laser resurfacing in the past year
- Have an undiagnosed/untreated heart issue
- Have had Botox injections on the upper half of the face within the last 3 weeks
- At high risk of infection
- Have a trichotillomania diagnosis
Corrections are taken on a case by case basisi! If you have previous work you must send a photo to Sierra by email- SacredBeauty.email@example.com or text- (925)-329-4454 to be approved.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
To prepare for your appointment, it's important to avoid certain substances and activities to ensure the best possible outcome. Refrain from taking blood thinners, alcohol, ibuprofen, or other pain relievers 24 before your appointment. Drinking caffeine on the day of the procedure can increase discomfort and blood flow. It's best to avoid exercising until the brows have finished flaking to prevent poorly healed results. Stop using retinol products and fish oil at least 10 days prior to the service. It is advised to not book your appointment two weeks before or prior to a vacation.
After your procedure it is important to be aware of the healing process, which usually takes 4-6 weeks to fully complete. Minor swelling and irritation is normal, and the brows will appear darker than normal for 2-5 days. As the healing progresses, it's normal for the color to flake off and become less visible. However, don't worry as the pigment will reappear over the following days/weeks, resulting in a soft seamless look.
Is it painful?
While everyone’s pain tolerance is different, most clients take a nap during their appointment! Two types of topical numbing is used throughout your appointment to keep you comfortable.